This product is store demo – tested for proper operation and is in a perfect working condition. In an original packaging.
JBL On Stage II
JBL On Stage II Speaker – Black
Fill your room with clear, accurate JBL sound and all the volume you (and your friends and neighbors) can handle. Use the wireless remote to control the music from up to 50 feet in any direction, even through walls. But whatever you do, rock on. Because JBL On Stage II is the iPod dock that knows how to party, and it’s pure JBL.
The On Stage II incorporates the Apple iPod Universal Dock adapter, and is compatible with most docking versions of the iPod. A stereo mini jack connection allows you to enjoy high-quality audio from a variety of other devices, such as iPod shuffle, MP3 and CD players, desktop and laptop computers (all platforms), and satellite radio.
– Easy-to-use touch controls let you adjust the volume or mute with just a tap of your finger.
– Lightweight, compact design allows you to take great sound on the road wherever you go.
– OnePoint connector enables you to connect the standard iPod cable between your computer and the rear of On Stage II, so every time you dock your iPod, you’ll have a connection for synchronizing.
– Evercharge topology provides power to charge your iPod when it’s not connected to the computer, even if the system is off. Just plug your iPod wall charger into the back of the JBL On Stage II.
– Advanced technologies combine to provide astonishing bass and clear, accurate sound.
– Odyssey aluminum-domed transducers driven by powerful neodymium magnets deliver rich high- and mid-frequency response.
– MAPS (Minimum Audio Parameter Shift) suppresses distortion, even at the highest output levels.
– COE (Computer-Optimized Equalization) greatly improves stereo imaging, providing a rich, complete soundstage.
– OCT (Optimized Compression Topology) ensures clean, accurate sound at high output levels.
– Surface-gripping rubber feet provide a stable platform on most surfaces.
– Drivers: Four Odyssey neodymium
– Power: 6 W per channel
– Frequency response: 40Hz-20kHz
– Input impedance: >5k Ohms
– Signal-to-noise ratio: >80dB
– Voltage input: 120 VAC
– Dimensions (Height x Diameter): 2.0 x 7.0 in./5.0 x 17.5 cm
– Weight: 1.0 lb./450 g’’
There are no reviews yet.